Installation: Garage Gator 220 lb lift
A Garage Gator Certified On-Site Service Provider (“Craftsman”) will install your Garage Gator Storage Elevator.
Buy It Installed Inc. Total Happiness Guarantee
When you purchase an item with the Buy It Installed® Button, your total happiness with your On-Site Service and the quality of your On-Site Service is extremely important to Buy It Installed, Inc. Each purchase completed with the Buy It Installed® Button is backed by the Buy It Installed, Inc. Total Happiness Guarantee.
How to prepare:
- Confirm that your Product arrives as scheduled and appears ready for installation
- Have a person 18 or older present for the entire On-Site Service appointment
- As a courtesy, if applicable, please inform your Craftsman of special parking requirements, such as any no parking days for street sweeping
- For their safety (and the Craftsman’s safety), please secure any pets away from the On-Site Service area
- Clear the area completely under the desired On-Site Service location
What will the verified installer do?:
- Verify all parts were received
- Cut off the plastic tie wraps
- Pre-assemble and verify parts per instructions
- Locate studs and install mounting plate
- Install motor
- Assemble and install the 8-Bike Storage Lift
- Plug into existing electric outlet and test operation
Concluding Your Service:
When your On-Site Service is complete, and you are pleased with the results, the Craftsman will ask you to sign the On-Site Service Completion Form.
Reschedules, refunds, & cancellations:
Prior to scheduling the On-Site Service, you may cancel your order for a refund at any time. After you and your Craftsman have set a time for the On-Site Service, the On-Site Service order may be subject to a cancellation fee if cancelled at or near the appointment time with no notice, with less than 24 hours’ notice, or if you cancel on multiple occasions. Please refer to the Buy It Installed, Inc. Recil™ Product policy for more information regarding cancelling and/or rescheduling On-Site Service appointments. Thank you and we look forward to serving you.
Out-of-scope service (Not purchased/ included):
Occasionally, additional parts or work are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of On-Site Service appointments. Below are the most common scenarios that arise. If this happens during your On-Site Service, the Craftsman will let you know that additional work is required. You will also be notified what the cost of the additional work will be, if any, and you can decide if you want to proceed with any additional work.
- Moving personal items to facilitate installation
- Furnishing Extension-cords
- Carpentry when rafters are not more than 24 inches apart, or insufficient support
- New outlet installation
- Loading the lift or the handling of
- Permits or the time to acquire them
Buy It Installed, Inc.
This transaction is enabled by Buy It Installed, Inc., an artificial empathy company, using the Installed-Sales EcoSystem™ (Patent Pending). All On-Site Services are sold to you and provided by a Craftsman certified to install the Product you purchase. If you choose to use Buy It Installed, Inc., you will be asked to acknowledge and agree to its Universal Terms and Conditions.